Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Chapter 1 - The Dream..

In this dark place, there is a scent. A scent that filled the room, so sweet smelling and it made me thirst for it. I stretched out my hands to reach for it. I touched the sweet smelling object and it felt warm, a very nice feeling that made me lean closer to it. I took a deep breath and I recognised the scent immediately. The scent of fresh human blood. I hear a voice, a voice that got me mesmerised. So soothing, lovely and melodic that it is so hard to even miss. I recognized that voice, but the image of that person is like a shadow. I couldn't see the demeanour of that person, only the outline of that shadow.


"Rosabella, no matter who you are, what you are, you only have to remember that I will always love you.. No matter what..." the voice slowly fade away. Who I am? What I am? I don't understand what the voice is trying to tell me.

"ROSE! SNAP OUT OF IT!" a voice different from the one before suddenly called out to me.


I opened my eyes and I realised it was all a dream and I am drooling on Luna's shoulder. Luna is my childhood friend, she can be a pain in the ass at times but she is my pain in the ass.


It was estimated to be evening. Even though it's summer, as usual in the town of Boult it is always rainy and cold throughout the year. Right outside the window all I could see and hear was the pattering sounds of the rain hitting against the windows of the bus.


"You are creeping me out! You were sniffing my arm and you nearly kissed me! If you ever try to kiss me again.." Luna said with an unwilling tone and she was unable to complete what she wanted to say after looking into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to but I was just having a dream." I couldn't describe to her what that dream was about because I, too, had no idea why did I have that kind of dream. Who was that person, that shadow, with that beautiful melodic mesmerising voice.


My name is Rosabella Cordelia, I have caramel coloured hair, green eyes, pale skin colour and about 5.4 feet in height. I love outdoors but I hate the sun. I am human, obviously, though I love the smell of blood.


Currently we are having our summer vacation and Luna doesn't want to spend her whole summer holiday at home. That's when she decided that we should go out for a good movie some time.


Luna and I were on a bus, we were on our way to the theatre to watch a movie called, 'When Zombies Attack'. Thanks to Luna, my Ferrari was wrecked and we have to take the bus. After arriving at the theatre, right outside, there stood Alexander Dreyken, Desmond Collins and Russell Gale.


To me, Desmond and Russell are just some average people you see everyday while walking on the street. However, the person that stands out, the person I have mixed feelings for - Alexander.


Though he is the most handsome, perfect looking person I have ever seen. However, whenever I look at him, he seems to have a strange aura, a very strange feeling. A feeling that cannot be describe merely by using words. There is just something not right about him, physically of course. How can anyone look so perfect physically? The perfect dark curvy brown hair, beautifully shaped amber coloured eyes and muscular fit-built body, just nearly too perfect to even exist in this cruel and unfair world. The main reason why I have mixed feelings towards him is because, I am always in the middle of the lime light. Not that I am an extrovert, but I would really appreciate if someone treats me like a regular average person. People, especially guys, always look at me and diverts all of their attention towards me. Somehow I never caught Alexander's attention before, he always seemed to treat me like everybody else and I realised that he never looked at me for more than two seconds. That is why he made me pay much more attention to him compared to others.


"Hi Desmond! What are you doing here?" Luna shouted out to Desmond with a tone that sounds too happy to be her.

"We are here for the movie called 'When Zombies Attack', how about you?"

"Same here! Hey! We might be sitting at the same row!"

I started to mumble to myself "Of course Luna will be delighted to sit beside you since she have a HUGE crush on you."


Obviously the boys will not be able to hear what I just said but I know for sure Luna heard it. That's why she gave me a little nudge on my arm. I glanced around and I realised that Alexander is still the same, emotionless and never shown any feelings of attraction towards me. I have no idea what was his problem but he is just the type of person I am interested to know.I want to know what is he thinking, what are his thoughts about me. I have never hear him speak a word before. When people talks to him, he just smiles when he agrees. His smile is perfect too, his lips are perfectly shaped in a way that when he smile, the corner of his mouth looks like it just tilts up just a little. When you look at it, you only can say it is the most beautiful smile you have ever seen.


After purchasing the movie tickets, I realised that he is sitting just right behind me. When the movie was playing, all I could hear was his laughter. It sounded so majestic, so beautiful that the only thing I can think of is imagining him talking to me.


During the movie, the parts where the zombies tear the humans alive - eating them, Luna hid her face behind the popcorn bucket. I couldn't help laughing to myself because her scared emotion is like a once in a life time - golden moment. I had known Luna for twelve years and this is the first time I have seen her having this expression, expression of fear. I couldn't just let that moment end so soon, I know that moment will end right after the movie had ended, so I decided to make that moment a more memorable one - to scare the jeeves out of her. Halfway through the scene of the gruesome-blood spilling part, I let out a high pitched scream of fear that startled her. The best part is, she really did get startled and she threw the popcorn bucket backwards. I didn't dare to look back, preventing my own eyes from meeting Alexander's eyes.


After the movie ended, I turned around and what I saw was another hilarious scene. Both Desmond and Russell are totally covered in popcorn. I couldn't hold back my laughter and I let out a really loud laugh. This is then my first time realising, he is finally looking at me..

Bitten At 8:19 PM

The Rose

A very elegant lady..
Always living in the dark..

Not knowing what she truly is..
Her lips, as red as fresh blood..
Her skin, as fair as snow..
Her eyes, as beautiful as the morning sunrise dew..


Blood Chapters

► ♠ Chapter 1 - The Dream..
► ♣ Chapter 2 - Our Eyes Meet..
► ♥ Chapter 3 - Inavitability..
► ♦ Chapter 4 - Once Upon A Dream..
► ♠ Chapter 5 - Busted..
► ♣ Chapter 6 - Stumbled Upon..
► ♥ Chapter 7 - Daymare..
► ♦ Chapter 8 - Dreams Coming True..?

♂ Story Characters ♀
☼ Dictionary ☼



Bite Me




My Lovely Victim

♪ Writer's Blog ♪

The Symphony


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com